Welcome to Miss Baseball!
I am a life-long fan of baseball. Need proof? Ok, here you go – photo exhibit A.
I have been a Texas Ranger fan for as long as I can remember, and as I grew up, I grew to really understand and love the game. Baseball is my passion; I am here to share that passion with you.
- In 2000, I got to meet my favorite Ranger, Rusty Greer.
- Baseball is life. This statement is very true to my heart. The best year in my life was the year I worked in the Rangers promotions department.
- It was there that I could see the inner workings of the Ranger organization. I got to interact with not only ball players (both Ranger and visiting players) but also key players in management. That’s when a senior VP gave me my “Miss Baseball” name.
- As I look back on my life, baseball has always been a part of it, even at the university I attended, University of Texas at Arlington. John Lackey and Hunter Pence are a couple of the MLB players to have attended my school.
- I have a degree in business, with an emphasis on marketing, management, and law.
They are becoming huge Ranger fans like their mama. They both are living with Autism. My success is for their care. I keep writing and I hope that one day, it will be me that the sports channel goes to for my opinion or information.